Want to Advertise in Wales?
TV | Radio | Outdoor | Press | Online | Social Media | Cinema | Sponsorship
Television advertising is an exciting, engaging and unique opportunity to bring your brand to life and connect with audiences on a highly emotional level. Without a doubt, it’s one of the most effective and powerful mediums available to your business.
Despite rumours that television advertising can be very expensive, the costs of TV campaigns vary depending on a range of factors, including months of the year. Sky AdSmart enables us to access more affordable options available for broadcasting your campaign in Wales and beyond.
- Television can reach 98% of the population within one month and a huge 84% of UK consumers believe that TV advertising is likely to influence decision making (ITV Media , 2014).
- For every £1 spent on TV advertising, brands receive on average £8.70 in returns (RAB 2013)
- 380,000 households in Wales currently have Sky Adsmart. ‘Adsmartable’ technology is growing in numbers with each Sky box upgrade.
The Media Angel can help you advertise on any TV channel you want; whether you want to reach mass audiences on channels such as ITV Wales, or target audiences more specifically using channels such as Sky Sports, Dave, E4 or S4C. Using Sky AdSmart, we are also able to target on highly specific levels such as audience demographic profiles (age, gender affluence, regional location including first two letters of a postcode, etc.)
Radio promises advertisers significant scale and influence when broadcasting key messages. With one of the lowest levels of advertising avoidance, radio allows marketers to reach out to thousands of new customers as well as existing consumers with essential messages at key activity moments across the day. Radio is seen as a cost effective frequency medium that is great for generating high reach figures and valuable for building brand reputation.
We are able to help you select the most appropriate radio stations to suit your campaign aims within the areas you want to cover, and secure the best opportunities for your budget.
- Radio in Wales is listened to by 95.4% of the adult population every week. This average is greater than for the rest of the UK (Ofcom 2014)
- Radio has been found to have a profound positive effect on people’s moods, making people feel generally happier and more energetic (RAB 2013)
- For every £1 spent on radio advertising, £7.70 is produced in returns making radio a highly efficient and effective medium for marketing (RAB 2013)
The Media Angel can help you cost-effectively incorporate radio into your marketing plans. Whether you’re looking for airtime, sponsorships, exciting promotions or / engaging competitions, we make sure our clients are presented with a wide range of the most suitable options available.
Video on demand is a hugely popular way of consuming television. Whether on a desktop, smartphone, tablet or console, the UK Adult population are motivated to watch TV online, due to the large collections of content and the ability to watch multiple episodes in one sitting, or even on the move! (GFK, 2014).
VOD ads on ITV Player and All 4 (4oD) are the most cost-effective way to advertise on TV during popular programmes, and can be used to target niche or widely by genre, region and demographic profiling. As ads can’t be fast forwarded, for advertisers there is minimal wastage in ads not being seen in front of a mass audience.
- Viewing of catch-up TV, readily available on video-on-demand services in Wales (35%) is higher than the UK average of 32%.
- 48% of viewers in Wales are watching TV and video content online.
- ITV Player attracts on average 166,000 monthly viewers in Wales.
- All 4 (4oD) reaches 16% of the adult population in Wales.
The Media Angel can help incorporate VOD into your marketing campaign, delivering measurable results across multiple platforms.
Online advertising is an essential element of marketing campaigns, as businesses are now spending more than double on digital than any other traditional media option. (IABUK 2014)
The flexibility of online advertising, enable us to utilise a mixture of advert formats to suit your brand, product or event, such as homepage takeovers given you 100% share of voice, display ads (MPUs, banners, skyscrapers), rich media formats (video), as well as mobile ads – a marketing growing at phenomenal rate.
- 8 in 10 households in Wales now have internet access, and 50% browse using their mobile phones. (Ofcom, 2014)
- Wales Online, the region’s most popular for news, sport, lifestyle and entertainment, generates on average over 22.4m page views per month and attracts a massive 1.3m unique visitors. (Media Wales, 2015)
- Video now accountsfor £1 in every £5 spent on internet and mobile display ads
The Media Angel can help grow your existing online presence by ensuring your advert appears on the right type of websites.
Outdoor advertising is an impactful way to stand out and get noticed. Outdoor formats are effective and powerful way of delivering advertising messages to engage audiences as they go about their daily lives. Billboard 6, 48 and 96 sheets provides continuous advertising presence in selected areas and is exposed 24 hours a day to the public. Whether roadside or city centre billboards or 6 sheets, in airports, bus stops or rail stations (footfalls of up to 53 million a year), on taxis or public transport or on major UK road networks, advertising outdoors has never been a better way to get noticed and amplify your consumer message, targeting multiple audiences.
- 87% of people have seen outdoor advertising in the past week. (Exterion Media, 2014)
- Passengers spend around 13 minutes in the station and 7 minutes on the platform
The Media Angel can help get your message out in the open, displayed in the right places, at the right time to the right people.