Sky has developed new technology to allow advertisers to run regionally targeted TV campaigns. Previously this capability has been used to target niche audiences.
They are trialling a solely regional functionality from September to December 2016.
• Sky Media SOV in the ITV1 regions ranges from 35-40%*
• Sky Media has a younger and higher ABC1 audience than ITV1
• Target all UK regions excluding London, Central, Meridian, Anglia
• Can expand the coverage & effectiveness of regional campaigns
• Data analytics option for advertisers prepared to share results
• Identify your ITV1 region(s)
• Send your advert to the Sky+ HD boxes in your chosen region(s)**
• Ads served in any linear or time-shifted break across 86 channels***
• Viewers need to see at least 75% of an advert for it to count as an impression
• Only pay for the number of impressions delivered
• Impression reports supplied through the campaign period
So if you advertise on TV and put 25% of your total spend on Sky regional (Sky’s SOV) then the coverage should increase by over 12% from 42% to 47.3%
This is a great new, cost-effective way of reaching a large audience in your target area at a more affordable price than SkyAdSmart.
If you are interested in advertising your brand on TV, call one of our team today on 02921 320 200.