As we wait for the roadmap out of lockdown to be announced there is good news for OOH advertisers.
Roadside traffic across the UK is increasing which means roadside audience levels are climbing too, showing a figure of 74% vs January 2020.
- Audience levels are growing in all environments, now at 57% compared to March 2020 and is up 19 percentage points.
- Supermarket OOH audience levels are at 65% with visits to supermarkets at 79% of average.
- Residential areas are at 63%
- OOH continues to deliver broadcast reach of +90%.
- As restrictions relax allowing meetings outside, mobility to parks has increased by 14% at 87% of normal and mobility in residential areas remains stable. Roadside traffic across the UK has increased +4% WoW, now 95% of normal.
- Due to travel restrictions audiences have been visiting local areas more frequently than bigger cities which has meant a quicker rate of return in smaller towns than bigger cities.
67% of people are feeling more positive due to the vaccine and 87% of people plan to go out of doors at least twice a week.