Marketers, have yourself a very merry stress-free Christmas & New Year!
A joyous time for families, the utmost important month in the retailer’s calendar, that mad panic for last minute shopping, all of which is just under 55 days time! Are you ready marketers?
The festive period can often be a stressful time for consumers, and even a more manic time for those of you are marketers. Your marketing team have the pleasurable task of looking ahead at your marketing budgets for 2015. There may still be time to secure a digital campaign before the tree goes up, but the clock is ticking!
Fear not, The Media Angel can help save you time and money and ease you into the New Year with a helping hand, starting with these top tips:
- Get the most out of winter bargains– TV airtime in December and January is an ideal time to advertise and be seen. Just like your furniture and clothing sales, advertising costs are reduced. And TV advertising needn’t be expensive with a target audience in mind.
- Be more dog digital – Treat this as your New Year’s resolution. Online advertising has doubled in the last year or so. New and recent platforms, such as ITV Player and social media can offer great packages, little wastage and provide measurable results to better your future campaigns, in a visually stimulating way, this will help your interaction with your customers. Also, make sure you adapt for mobile and tablet devices. Invest in a fast and beautiful website, after all it’s your digital home, your shop window reinvented in the palm of your hands. Let us help you take good care of it.
- Plan while you can– Treat your campaign like your upcoming summer holiday. Preparation is key! Media planning ensures your message is in the right place, at the right time. Whether TV, radio, outdoor or print, the best ad space can book up far in advance. Let us help you get ahead of the game and get in touch for media planning expertise and advice on making the best use of your media budget.
- Consistency– Show consistency by developing your brand for all media platforms, whether seeing or hearing your message, so people know who you are and what you’re offering.
- Be different – If you really want to stand out and get noticed, and create impact then try something different. Some of the best campaigns this year have attracted attention for their individual and simplistic, yet clever concepts- Billboards made of cake, live TV advertisements, and surprisingly good taste in soundtrack, e.g. M&S advert)
Get in touch with The Media Angel to see how we can help you wrap up marketing campaign with a perfect mix for 2015 (without the stress).