Time to consider TV Sponsorship?
As we have recently planned a TV sponsorship for one of our clients Coleg Y Cymoedd on S4C for Bois Y Rhondda we thought it would be a good idea to re-visit the reasons why these are a really great option for brands to include in their marketing mix.
There are many benefits of sponsorship –
- The TV viewing audience have an emotional response and attachment to TV shows which can be a powerful brand driver, extending emotions to the sponsoring brand – such as Coronation Street whose current sponsor is Argos
- The wide range of programmes available offers many platforms of sponsorships for brands enabling them to target their ideal audience.
- TV audiences are loyal, ensuring brands messages are seen multiple times by their target market , building a brand awareness that traditional TV does not – our client Cardiff Airport aligned their sponsorship with ITV Wales Cymru Weather
- In cost terms, TV sponsorship can often be a smaller slice of a brands budget…reaching as large an audience but without the cost implications of buying a traditional TV airtime campaign.
- TV Sponsorships are a fantastic way to align your brand with a programme and gain frequency with a specific target audience,
If you are interested in considering using sponsorship to align your brand with a TV or radio programme please contact our friendly and experienced team https://lnkd.in/gMafUwa